Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Item # 10


The things I like about RSS are they are really simple to use and apply to my reader. I like the idea of have my news updates readily to read and see daily. I see how it can be very useful in the classroom for the teacher to use. I can be used as an news update to show what is going on in the world. Students, teachers, and other users can read updated news reports and comment on the story. I my personal life I can almost take the place of the newspaper. RSS can be used by the teachers in the classroom when the teacher has marked the sites they want, then the computer can be set up as an reading center.

2 comments:

Wendy's Wanderings said...

I'd never thought of using the computer as a reading center and to provide the reading material using an RSS feed. I can see the possibilities especially in Sciene. I hope you won't mind if I try your idea.

bbmom said...

To: Wendy's Wanderings,
Thank you so much for all your comments on my blog. I do not mind if you use any of the ideas I post. I hope that they can help and sound so corny. I have enjoyed reading your comments. They have kept me going.