Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Item #16


For thing 16 I used iGoogle for my customized start page. It was easy it only took about 3 seconds if that long. The things that appealed to me was it was colorful, easy to use and set up, and it looks fun. I would consider making this a permanent home page. I can lots of uses for the online calendars. It can be useful to me like I stated in an earlier blog, my family will be able to keep up with me and I with them if they use it. I have sen it work. My husband uses an online calendar on his job and it has cut down on some conflict of appointments and meetings being made. The to-do-list could be helpful yes it is a lot of work but it is worth it if you do it right and use it. I will use the online calendar both at work and at home. This is a very useful tool to have.

No comments: