Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Item #11

OMG, So many search tools, So many RSS feeds. I really did get nervous about this assignment. I looked at four search tools for RSS feeds. The one I liked the most was Technorati. I know that it was not the one I have an account with. I liked this one because it was an easy outline, and read. I can navigate it better. Blogline and Google Blog are tied for second in line for me. Then Topix search tool was good and my third choice. To me Google was confusing for me. I found some useful feeds that can help me with some activities in the classroom for the school year. I got a lot of ideas for my classroom set up for this year also. There were ways to find feeds I find that in Google by typing in a subject you could get just the things relating to that subject. This is another assignment I spent almost four hours on.

No comments: