Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Item #12

Google is not just a search tool. After looking at each of the tools that we had to look at. I explored the calendar and notebook tool. Now I can use the calendar. How neat is it to have access to your life on-line wherever you go. I don't have a blackberry but I do have a lap top that I can use and I can now put my calendar on line and share it with my family members that have access to the Internet. My sons and husband will love to see when I have class or not since I am in school. It can also help me keep up with my busy life also. The notebook was the other tool that I looked at I am so looking forward to using it during the school year for both the classroom and in my personal class. Being able to put notes from article off the Internet instead of printing the whole article is great. It can also work in the classroom with students doing research papers or more.

No comments: