Monday, July 21, 2008

Item #6

WOW! I have spent almost all day on one site. That site was last.fm. It was all about music and more. I liked the site it gave chooses of music that I have not heard since I was in high school. I enjoyed seeing some of the video that went with the music. I disliked the fact that you have to have at least 15 items in your library before you can play your music. The application that I see you can use it in the classroom is when the students are doing a power point they can use music they have downloaded in their account. To use in the power point. I really loved this site.

1 comment:

mathteachermrsb said...

Thanks for that website. I have been looking for a way to incorporate music into my powerpoints. I also made my video in thing 21 and I did not like any of the music choices. I am going to check out this site.