Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Item #7

Picture2

I created an account for Flickr. It was very easy to do. I explored the site as well. It has some lovley pictures and I hope to use them from time to time as I blog my friends and family. It was easy uploading the pictures from my computer and as time goes by I will upload more of my family pictures. I think that it a good way to keep pictures of things that the students do in the classroom, as well as family pictures and I can see how I will keep most of the pictures taken at our family reunions. My sister -in - law and I are working on video of this year's reunion and I have already e-mailed her my flickr address. I will use Flickr as away to show the parents what we are doing in the classroom on the blog I plan to do this year. It was hard for me to upload to my blog as you can see.

1 comment:

Wendy's Wanderings said...

As I told you before, you are an inspiration to my mom. She finally uploaded pictures to Walgreens to be printed and was so proud of herself for being able to do it. Thank you once again. Oh, Serenity is a cutie-pie.