Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Item #8

S Dismantled Neon Letter r-ca E N I T coloured card disc letter y

This is another word for peaceful. It is also the name of my grandchild. She is the apple of both her Nana and Papaw. She really makes our day when we see her. These letters show the many moods of Serenity. This is the happy mood of Serenity. I can see how this can be used a tool for the students to show their creativeness. I can see using flickr mashups in my personal blog to make it more appealing to the readers. I love being able to share pictures online . My sister-in-law and I take pictures at our husband's family reunion then we compile them to make a side show for the rest of the family to see. Now we can do this without taking up so much space and time doing it by e-mail we can just pull them from the Flickr. Plus it is saving space for things we would like to do on the computer.




No comments: